1st week of working

Begin office work March 2009,everything change...last time I was scare of office environment...but now, after 1st week of working in office, finally realise that it is actually very fun and you really can learn a lot especially company culture..This company quite good as I no need OT and no night shift...all just 9am-6pm working time..

Last time I thought that work in office is not so tired as promoter...but now the thought is untrue..work in office is actully very tired although you just sitting in front of the computer...

When I work as promoter, I'm not scare on my bos since I manage to achieve high sales target for them..no dress code..not so many rules...but now, is not about target...is about performance...attitude...following the rules..

Although is seems not very fun at all...not very free at all...but still an experience...experience in office environment...experience scare to manager...experience talk bad about manager...experience in company 'politics'...etc..

In there, I got my own team..3 girls and 1 guy included me...I got my own table..own computer..so far I manage to handle everything (my jobs responsiblity)...other words...so far so good...

After all, this job really can learn and is good for my future...especially I plan for taking MBA..working experience is very important...

Whole week no time update my blog due to busy and tired and sleepy...hehe...=P

Anyway, working in office now..I enjoy it...haha....=)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver