Recent update

Last Saturday, my bf and I went to Mid Valley Megamall....we visited to Dinosaur Fair....is a quite boring fair but still we get some science info about all those animal....quite interesting as a lot of kids screaming happily or even shouting sacredly when they saw the dinosaur.... but some how, this are the places where the parents can bring their children to hang out and teach them what is dinosaur all about and how they look like instead of watching television...After that went to Jaya Jusco buy Yomeishu for my mum as Mother's Day present....

Sunday, went to Jalan Peel having a nice Yong Tau Foo lunch...nice....

Monday, after working, went to Pizza Hut Maluri with my bf....having a nice dinner at there....yummy.........=)

Today, after working, Tasha, Amos, Vince, Vincent and my bf and I went to Green Box sing karaoke to release working stress...nice hang out with them and this is my first time enter to this type of karaoke places......nice feel.....after that, went back, online, sleep.............=)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver