sweet...

so sweet today as my bf cook spaghetti for me...actually not he cook la..I oso got help help de...haha...after he off,he come to my house and cook..haha..this is d second time he cook for me..first time he cook for me is maggi at his house...although is jus a maggi and very easy cook de spagetti but I can feel its so sweet...hehe..v cook San Remo spaghetti with Prego white cream sauce...so nice...then tonight,he will bring me go McDonald eat...hooorey!!!I miss Mcd very much!!hehe...

but we cannot chat long..as tomorrow morning I got tennis with Jescy(one of my TARC classmate)..haha...long time din play tennis d...plus tomorrow I will be sifu!!haha..cos Jescy dono how to play...so I will teach her...haha...very nice to have tennis early in d morning...exercise ma...healthy ma...haha...but I oso hope that tomorrow I can wake up..takut tidur macam babi...haha...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver