Test...

Today is very stress and very 'fan' day as we have 3 test on..last 2 weeks,we already know about the test...Basic Management Policies (BMP) ,Business Economic (BEC) and Company Law (CL)..BMP only cover 1 chapter..ok...then BEC cover 5 chapter..stil fine here...and then CL..8 chapter!!!all taken on the same day!!OMG!!!OH SHIT!!WTF!!all bad words come out...this is a normal respond from a lazy student (me)..hehe...although we actually enough time to study but u all know la...lazy student ma...of cos las minute study la..haha...

so I really last minute study..friday already start study BEC but not yet finish study as that afternoon,my bf make me angry and sad..then around 6.45pm,he come to my house and pujuk me and promise to belanja me eat Secret Recepi cake...hoorey!!he owe me a cake..haha...

saturday..continue back BEC as I haven't finish study..but that saturday afternoon after my bf off,we take a walk in Jusco Maluri as I study so stress plus he already promise me belanja Secret Recepi cake...so we go Jusco eat cake and have our lunch as well...after that,we go play in Jusco arcade..we play the finding differences machine there where u put 1 token,then choose 'puzzle' and then choose 'photo Y2K' and then choose whether u playing one player or two player..after that game start...find 5 diferrence and move stage by stage..but that game only have 20 stage..me n my bf settle 20 stage..haha...but u can fight the top score la..we able to go through all the stage but not able to fight the top score...sigh....after that go yam cha,then chat with my bf..around 12am,reach home..sleep...no study!haha...

on sunday,no study as well as that day we went to PC Fair at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center...go out around 9am as we want eat breakfast togeter..actually we want to go to Handphone Fair that held in PGRM,Maluri around 10am...but when we finish eat,already 10.30am and we also plan that faster settle in PC Fair as my bf want but web cam and microphone for his sister..after that,then will go Pavilion watch movie..so we din't go that Handphone Fair..when reach that PC Fair,I saw my tuition friend called Kamen Lim that one of the top 10 in Miss Astro 2008..she working there..after that,we walk and walk and walk till we are tired,leg pain and hungry!!haha...around 3pm.we start walking to Pavilion from KLCC..we go food court eat Herbal Soup stall..we order set..got herbal soup,vegetable,chicken and rice..RM9.90 only!!cheap cheap as the food very damn nice...haha...we watch 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'..the movie was quite nice...and the hero very leng chai too...haha..after that go Times Square eat KFC..then go home...sleep...and no study oso!!haha...

monday..wake up late...by right I got 11am class but I wake up on 11.30am..haha...so skip class...haha...so I go for 4.30pm class jeh..in between that time,I din't touch the book at all...so no study oso!!haha..after come back from college,I stil have time to online chatting,check mail but no time for study...haha..around 10pm,then only I open BEC notes and study..finish all chapter BEC on 1am...den sleep...haha...

today...I got 8am BMP tutorial class and today is my bf fetch me go college..but we both oso wake up at 7.30am!!half an hour time to prepare and go college!!!OMG!!but at the end I manage to reach college at 8.05am..late abit jeh..ok geh...haha...so BMP test settle..after that,economic class at 11.30am..the test is all short answer question...die!! but at the end, I able to answer all...but I do not know wrong or not la as our tutor very straight...ai...but at least BMP and BEC settle!!relex abit...after BEC class,me,mei hooi,jescy,woei kang,michelle,ivy,wen yuan,janice and ray go TBR eat..while eating,woei kang said that he having a birthday party on this sunday and invite all our classmate to go..but still on discussion...after that go back college and suffer as law test begin!!waaaa.....die!!as i haven't touch at all the law....during the law lecture,OMG!!the lecturer so many cakap and keep on wasting time..say cannot go toilet during test la..give 5 minute go to toilet la...then count the time 2.5minutes...i never saw people count time till like that de lo...2.5minutes!!haha...then put all back in front lecture hall la..so ma fan!!and because of putting beg in front,I cannot cheat!!haha...but luckily,at the end I able to putting all the rubbish inside my answer..correct or not..aiya..dun wan fan la..haha...nw jus wan relex!!haha...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver