Moody day!! =(

Yesterday I was so happy as I got sales coming and it's really helps me alot...

My personal target for this month is 80%..
Only few thousand then I can achieve this number happily..

So today reach office quite early to do some follow up and check the response rate and etc..
Majority of my prospects gone...Just gone like that...Fly away just like that..=(
Customer is King...
Up to them which media they want...

3 days to go...
Chasing another few percentage...
Make me getting more sick and more moody and more excited...
Heart attack is coming...

Hope miracle may happen.........

2 comments:

梁曉翔 said...

There can be miracles,
When you believe!!!
Gambateh Jerica,you can do it! still got 48 hours,2880 minutes,172800 seconds to go... ^^

Jerica said...

Thx Vincent...Thx alot for u all support...Hopefully can hit 80%.....=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver