Stupid!!

I so stupid today!! I did something very stupid and that stupid thing did affect my mood today!

Meeting early in the morning..
Manager did brief our new web site that have change a bit in sense of design and etc..
Then he ask abt SALES....He want us to give a number to him around how much can hit since is the last week of August...
Actually, in my heart, I only able to hit 80%...But the words that came out is 100%!!WAAAAAAAAAA!!!
So stupid!! Actually if I say 80%, I believe that he sure accept it since my sales for this month is low....
I was so stupid and now...Stress!!
Try follow up few prospects, 2 gone.....
If I can't hit the number, hope manager din angry me....


Still got 4 days to go...Hope miracle may happen!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

must gambateh!!
me oso want 2 gambateh wo..
i know u cando itlo..
malaysia boleh..jerica BOLEH lo...lol

Jerica said...

Hope so lor...Ai..Have to call more lor...Really hope miracle may happen...

Sakuraba Taiki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver