Welcoming 2011

First of all, I would like to wish Happy New Year to all my readers & thank you so much for your time to spend with my little blog here. Thank you. :)

New Year this year I had spend quite simple. New Year Eve, my bf & I spend at his friend house & steamboat. Simple & fun. His friend house was actually a condo & from there we have a nice KL city view. 12 am sharp, we can watch more than a one fireworks at same time. More fun is there a group of people shouting "Happy New Year" from their balcony. Surprisingly, a lot people did replying & did the same thing including us. :P

Well, is really that simple. :)
Fireworks from his friends house. Sorry for the image quality.
End up, almost 4 am reach home. @.@

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver