Malaysia Boleh!

Bravo Malaysian football team! Congrats! First time in history, we had won a champions of the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup championship at Gelora Bung Karno stadium in Jakarta last night.

Honestly, all the while, I have not been influenced by Asian football games so I did not know the story, history or any updated news towards this particular game in Asia. But when you ask me on the English Premier League, YES! I know that! Haha...

I start to know this AFF is on Sunday, when I arrived KL by bus from JB around 8 pm +. I was surprised, why Bukit Jalil become so many people and I was wondering was is going on. I even Google it on what event is happening in Bukit Jalil that day. Even I saw some people did paste a Malaysian flag tatoo on their face, representing that they are Malaysian supporter. Due to extremely exhausted from our Singapore trip, we straight away heading back home and have a nice resting. =P

But what I saw on Sunday was totally different on what we heard on the next day that Malaysian supporter was using laser lights on Indonesian footballers to distract them. That why Malaysia had won over Indonesia team in Bukit Jalil. Surprised. This topic has become the hottest news in world. If not mistaken. Felt a bit 'paiseh' and scared too as Indonesian said that they will revenge on final match which is held in Jakarta, their place! Sigh.. A happy moment has become scary moment. @.@

Final has come. Jakarta Metropolitan Police has deploying a 10,000 strong police force to ensure the security during the final match. But still the tension is still there. Hopefully, nothings happen. =)

Game on. Mamak restaurant full of people. Malaysian supporter. Although I did not watch the match, but still I can heard some screaming during the game. =)

Today, when I woke up early in morning, login Facebook, I saw many of my friends has posted a hot news saying that, 'PM had declared that 31st December 2010, Friday is a Public Holiday!' due to we had won the championship. Then quickly went to TheStar.com.my to find out more and YES! Is true! I'm happy! Happy of the holiday. Happy of the fair game. Happy for Malaysian Tigers! RAWR! =)

Well, Happy Holiday Malaysian & Happy New Year!! Welcome 2011!! =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver