26 Feb 09...get my 1st office job..=)

After my last paper,I was busy looking for jobs..earn money..save money...then only go to further study...so I already interview a lot jobs and finally got two jobs that I ok...

1st..JobsDb company...at Wisma UOA...far from my home..but I can reach there by public transport..high pay...

2nd..LKW&Co..accounting firms...at Taman Maluri...near my house..walking distance...low pay...

I like both...at first I was think that I will choose Taman Maluri job as it near my house,near my bf office,and walking distance..save transportation fee...but after calculate everything...JobsDB salary are more good although already included transportation fee...but I still have balance money for me to shop!!haha...girls ma...haha...

So today,I went to JobsDB for 2nd interview...meet boss man...go in boss office...his face no smile...no talk..no intro.....make me getting more nervous....he see my application form...just ask me few question...'what u study?'..'what is 4C (my previous working place name)?'..'previous job all is part timer?'...'got english name?'....then sign...and that it....boss style ma....so...Monday, 2nd march start working...haha.......

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver