27 Feb 09...

Today is consider boring day...whole afternoon sit in front computer online,update my blog and msn...thats all for the whole afternoon....but my bf and I already have plan that he will accompany me go see 'DOKTOR GIGI'...yes...doktor gigi....the most I scare doctor in this world!!!.....=(...went there since this few day my tooth pain after eating...so go there for checking....

around 5pm+,just after he off,we went to see doctor... doctor check my teeth...so so so so scare.....then the doctor using all those tools that make me getting more scare and move around while he checking...he keep asking me dun move...aiyo...so scare...suddenly he said 'ur teeth need tampal'..I was like OMG!!I tot I just come here for checking purpose never thought want do anything...so do lo..since come to here d...dun want come for 2nd time...so the doctor suntik ubat bius in the gusi part...really scare...I was holding the nurse hand..she keep saying that 'dun see...close eye...relex...tak sakit punya...'...after that,doctor start doing the tampal process....That time I keep on holding my bf hand...do do do...settle...happy......

after that,I follow my bf go back his house...we plan want go Pandan Indah pasar malam...around 6.45pm,we went there by lrt...reach there,eat asam laksa...that is my lunch&dinner....haha...then we walk around and I bought new heals for working use.....after that,we went back and sit near our house bus stop chatting...we plan want open some accessory business online...we do it together since he is IT expert and me know all girls accessory needs...so we can earn extra income...hehe...hope it will success....haha....=)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver