pening..

Now days after my last paper on last 4th Feb 09,I was busy looking for jobs..sign up Jobstreet,JobsDB,JenJobs and even Star Jobs..interview here and there...so far already interview 7 jobs,but only two I ok with it..but still haven make decision yet..Actually I plan to further study in degree but since my financial got problem,so have to work 1st,save some money,then only further study..or maybe part time study but also need find a stable jobs 1st...now I feel very boring on interview..at 1st,I was so scare on interview,but now I feel nothing on interview and feel boring as well...my bf and I have a plan that we both save money together and plan for our marriage in future..1st goal,buy car..2nd goal,buy house..3rd goal,marriage..4th goal,children...this are the basic goal in our human life nowdays...no matter who you are..this are the basic needs..we plan all this we earn and save and buy together without family help..so in order to achieve those goal and also maintain the goal,our salary must at least above rm5000..especially when you have children..children education part is very important and also is the part that very expensive..nowdays all my job application salary is just rm1500 below as basic..minus eat,transportation,savings for future, I will only have around rm200 to shopping or urgent use and this are haven included in my savings for study and money for my parents...so all about money...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver