Christmas Party @ JobsDB.com

Wow! Is been a while I have not update anything in my blog. One of my colleagues, Jovial told me to update at least a bit in blog and here I am. She is quite hard-working either in working or updating her blog. Well, thanks for encouragement. :)

Yesterday our office having a Christmas Party at Jobseeker Advocate Center from 5pm - 7pm. Organize by our company sports club, DBSC and I'm one of the member. :)

Is quite fun actually when you are involved planning and preparing. Make announcement on the event, decorating Christmas tree, preparing games and etc. When everything done, event begun, smiling and laughing all day long. Well, yesterday event was a really happy moment for all of us in JobsDB.com & 88DB.com.

I was remembering when I was young where I did not have any excitement during Christmas. Probably due to my family culture where we did not celebrate any Christmas or welcome a New Year. Only I have an excitement waiting for Christmas when I stated to join this company.

First year I joined, we celebrate our company Christmas party together with company annual dinner at Restaurant MinMax at Jalan Binjai, KL. During the event, we all have a gift exchange session and the present I get is lingerie from my ex-colleague, Vincent Neo. Although I dislike the present that I get but we really having a good time enjoying, laughing all the time.

This year is my second year joining this company and we celebrate a Christmas party differently. This year we organize in our new venue called Jobseeker Advocate Center and separate celebration with company annual event. Besides that, this year I’m very happy on the gift that I get which is a multi-purpose pouch from one of my colleague, Ms. Jane. Is was so cute and I’m totally satisfy.

Photo session with the food. Catering services from Origin Taste. Food is delicious and HALAL.
After all gaming and gift exchange session, finally is dinner time. :)After gift exchange session. Happy with the gift. :)
Gift from Ms. Jane. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver