Proud of knowing secret?

Is it proud of knowing someone secret?

Well, at first, YES, I DO! Felt like I'm the one to knowing this & I'm definitely proud of that.

But after some cases happen, I felt like I'm regret on knowing someone secret. You know why?
Because when somebody know that you got some secret, that person will trying their best to get to know what is that is. So some of them might use a good way to get what they want & some are NOT!

Well, obviously I'm the unlucky want. I got the bad person using bad way to make me voice out the secret that I have know. Shock. Surprise. Unbelievable. I have never think that the person that I used to call "Friend" has treat me like this. Since then, I'm become untrustworthy friend.
Feel betrayed. Speechless. Keep silent, stay away will be the best way now although sometimes I'm feel upset on what is happening.

Is something like, a group of people live happily in small house. Caring each other. Laughing all the time. Someday, a person came and would like to stay with the group but the house have no space to let the person in. So the person kill one of the people in that group, get close to that group of people and finally the person manage to stay into that house.

Would the group of people knowing that the person is a murderer? I guess, time will show everything. Same goes to me. Hopefully, time flies will showing the truth. Let the GOD doing their job. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver