Diet Cafe @ Cheras

A short update for all my readers today.

I have been this place quite long time ago & seriously I have no time for this & no time for back-up my photo as well. Today, same thing, spend few minutes on here to share at least something with you all. Do left some comment ya ! =)

DIET CAFE

Yes! DIET! With DIET concept, all the menus & ingredients is absolutely healthy.
Located at Cheras Business Centre.. Actually, I did not know that this place got such cafe before until Everyday.com.my come out a special deal and my bf & I give a shot to try.

Click here to view more clearer.
On 11 March 2011, we decided to use this voucher. Call up to make a reservation.

The outlook.

The Menus.


The environment.


"Do I Eat Today" Chicken Burger

Chicken Parmigiana

"D-I-Y Juice" - Mix & Match your favorite fruits or vegetable (max 4).
- Orange, watermelon, pineapple, apple
- Celery, cucumber, carrot

Sorry, I forgot what I had choosed but seriously NICE!

Refuel - Combination of orange & watermelon

Service good. Clean & Comfort environment. Nice foods. Special beverages. Overall, I'm satisfy.

Diet Cafe
27, Jalan 3/101C,
Cheras Business Centre,
Cheras 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-91301700

Business Hours:
Mon - Fri : 10am - 12midnight
Sat & Sun : 8am - 12midnight

Well, that's all for today. All Jerica Life readers, stay tune with me for more. Bye ~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver