Ilhamku Collections

Hello readers!

I'm so sorry for not updating anything on my blog lately. Honestly, I have no time for this. Facing headache + stress + busy almost everyday. T.T

However, today I decided to take at least 10 minutes to update a little bit for my beloved readers...

Today I have spot friend of mine promoting her newly established business through Facebook and they had open a blog as platform to update their latest services & products. Business called Ilhamku Collections. Nice name. I LIKE! =)

Basically, their business is all about beading. Beading or bendwork is an art or craft by attaching the bends on cloth (mostly I saw is on Baju Kurung - a traditional Malay female costume). There are many types of bends and to use this bends to create or design is not an easy job. Depending on how creative your are.

After vising her blog, for me, her design is absolutely fantastic! The beauty of those design and it's apply on your cloth... Each design is unique & handmade.. Wow! Awesome! Wonder if there any similar apply on T-Shirt?  =P

Some sample picture taken from Ilhamku Collections.

Well, those interested, you're most welcome to place an order now !

More info visit Ilhamku Collection.

2 comments:

alan wong said...

I also sldom update my blog recently.. spend more time here la.. dont waste the platform...

alan wong said...

Keep moving on to more blogging... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver