Rest

One word cross & stay in mind today is REST. Yes! I need REST.

Not because not enough sleep.. I sleep at 9 pm yesterday.. So should be okay..

This rest is out of working & problem surround me.. Free from just this 2.. Then will consider rest..

Imagine myself in middle of traveling some where in Malaysia.. Maybe Cameroon Highland or maybe Kuantan.. Anything.. As long as I'm resting.. Enjoy.. Relax..

Or perhaps someone can plan some a nice place for dinner.. A buffet maybe.. Eat all you can.. Sound happy.. Maybe steamboat.. WOW! Hungry now... Or maybe seafood ! I love crabs... Yummy ~

Saw 1 picture grab from Google.com..


Yeah! Need Food or Need Rest !

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © Jerica Life. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver